Monday, March 20, 2017

Owl Canvas

Hi Crafty Souls!!!

Today I'm going to share a mixed media canvas with you. Some days back I made a bird house and how beautiful to see those beauties with feathers. I love bird watching and OWL is my favorite so I thought to paint him on my canvas. Here is my canvas from different angles:








Hope you like this project. Please leave your comments and follow my blog to stay connected:)

I would like to enter in following challenges:
Scribbles Designs Challenge - Birds of a feather
Artistic Inspirations - Just for fun
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Masculine
OLLCB - Spring is in the Air

4 comments:

  1. thank you for joining in at Ooh-la-la with this wonderful canvas in Spring colours like you I love owls, great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your creation with us… your owl canvas is absolutely lovely and fits perfectly with our “Birds of a Feather” challenge theme… please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! Thanks for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls! - Challenge DT Noelle

    ReplyDelete