Friday, January 13, 2017

Valentine's Photo Book

Hello sweet friends!
Welcome to another Fun~day Friday Challenge!!
Happy New Year!!

I hope all of you had a relaxing holiday season and I hope that 2017 is off to a great start for you

This week's Challenge:
"Always Anything Goes"



For this challenge I made a Valentine's Photo Book with lot of photographs. This time our sponsor is Oddball Art and I used digi image 'LizzyLove'. Here is my project: 



Here is the youtube link:



Please leave your comments and follow my blog :)

I am entering in these challenges:
Artistic Inspirations : Anything Goes
Crafting from heart : Anything Goes
Get CreativeAnything Goes
Love to Scrap Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. So pretty.

    Big Hugs, DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! And it's amazing how many photos you were able to fit in there. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Alpna! WOW at all those photos! Do you happen to have the tutorial on how to create this? If you do, please can you email it to me? Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. I'll try to make a tutorial video and mail it to you.

      Delete
  4. Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete