Sunday, January 29, 2017

Creating Banner with Rinea Foil

Hello Friends,

Today I'm going to share an interesting idea to make your banners with Rinea Foils. These foils are so versatile that you can die cut in cutting machines like Big Shot, Cricut, etc. You can easily punch these foils and every time you get a crisp and sharp punch. The possibilities are endless. Here is the final look of banner I made:





Here is the full procedure how I created this banner. I decided to cut the letters in Cricut Exlore so I opened my software and write BUY HANDMADE and kept the font Arial  Black as I wanted my letters bold. 

Then I took silver embossed Rinea foil and stuck to a very less sticky mat. I adjusted my cutting pressure on paper which gave me the perfect cut.




For the banner backing I took red card stock and spellbinders dies and ran through my Big Shot.




Now my backing and letters are ready. I stuck the letters on square backing and stuck blue ribbon too.



Now to make banner more attractive I took blue embossed Rinea foil and snowflake punch. I punched several snowflakes and stuck two flakes one on another to give a flower look and finally stuck the middle stone to add the beauty. 








Finally I stuck these flowers on my banner panels.


Here is the complete list of supplies:
Cricut Explore Air Machine
Big Shot Machine
Spellbinder Nestebilities
Snowflake Punch
Red Cardstock
Blue Ribbon
White Stones
Glue, Scissors, Crafting Mat





2 comments:

  1. that s some creativity and a lot of precision and hard work

    ReplyDelete